The Event Safety Shop offer specialist health and safety services across the whole event, entertainment and corporate communications sector. Our approach delivers practical and affordable solutions to both common and exceptional problems. The overiding objective is to make your events shine, and to protect your staff, your clients, your investment and your reputation.
Whether you need help with overall safety management, site design or specific specialisms such as crowd dynamics or controlling noise exposure; The Event Safety Shop offers an unrivalled service.
Whatever the size or location of your event, we adopt an integrated approach; solving health & safety, licensing, and legal compliance issues.
TESS have enjoyed a packed 2009; Our new southeast office is working at full speed. Projects this year include the U2 Tour, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Rammstein, London Fashion Week shows, Leeds and Reading Festivals, Glastonbury, WOMAD (UK and Abu Dhabi), Liverpool’s Mathew Street and more. We also enjoyed a month working with Flash Entertainment on concerts for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [picture above]. Check out our News pages for further information.
Every event is different and each Client has a specific set of requirements, but we find that most people will pick one or more from the following list
• On-site health and safety management
• Crowd management planning
• Licence applications and local authority liaison
• Event Safety Management Plans and Risk assessments
• Traffic and pedestrian management solutions
• Method statements and safe working practice documents
• Contractor selection and management
• Planning and operating integrated Event Control facilities
• Health and Safety Policies, crew handbooks and training courses
• Production consultancy and Crisis Management planning
• Site design and CAD drawing
59 Prince Street, Bristol, BS1 4QH
Fax: +44 (0) 117 922 1497
Other listings you may be interested in: