BinPin is an innovative lockable device that enables you to connect several wheelie bins together or connect to a fixed point. This will keep bins stable in high winds and extreme weather conditions preventing waste spillage from toppled over wheelie bins.
The business was set up 9 years ago when I found a need for litter crews for the smaller sized and newly set up festivals. After working at festivals for many years, doing virtually all of the jobs around the site from stewarding to info points to digging toilet pits. I decided to follow my heart felt route of the environment, which followed on from teaching outdoor pursuits and spending time on environmental campaigns in the late 90’s.
Starting in 2005 at The Wickerman Festival we have grown and branched out to cover a large range of events.
Our work covers the North of England and Southern Scotland.
We employ crews from just a few people up to the requirements of the event.
We have worked at Festivals such as The Wickerman, Knockengorroch, Bearded Theory, Solfest, Kendal Calling, Y-Not, and Willowman.
Vehicle rallies like the Viking Volks Festival.
Also one-day events such as Cocoon in the Park and Mint Festival.
We are a healthy food catering company specialising in nutritious home-cooked food at events and festivals. We also do parties and informal weddings. See our website for our fantastic giant patchwork pizzas!
We are the only baked potato co nationally to hold the Healthy Living Award.
We attend many events both large and small including T in the Park right down to small informal gatherings.
Visit us at www.raleigh-oven-baked-potatoes.com
Here at J.R. Bars we pride ourselves on providing a high quality mobile bar service. Upon contacting J.R. Bars to enquire about a bar, J.R. Bars must have a minimum of 8 weeks notice in order to have licensing arranged if you decide to book our service.
Whether your function is to be held in a town hall, marquee or even corporate office, we have the equipment to take care of these and many more venues.
J.R. Bars offer a large range of products, including a range of draught beers, fine wines, spirits, bottled beers, and soft drinks. We can also include champagne receptions, offering a selection of quality champagnes and sparkling wines at prices to suit all budgets.
Established in 2008, The Laughing Stock is a mobile events catering company run by Jack and Amy Elles.
Sourcing locally grown produce and using Eco-friendly, sustainable packaging – The Laughing Stock is revolutionising the concept of fast food and bringing kudos to the humble burger van. Street food at its very best!
While traditional crew companies concentrate on offering extra muscle, Diamond Event Services goes a step further by providing a high calibre technical crew who can also deliver the production skills necessary to make any live event a success. We focus entirely on delivering an exceptional service in our home market; we know Scotland’s venues, clients, production companies and regulations better than any other crew company in the industry – that’s why we are Scotland’s Crew Company.
Central to our business is the maintenance of exceptional standards of health and safety, achieved through regular training and stringent recruitment processes. For more information about the level of training delivered to Diamond Crew, please visit our Health & Safety section.
To arrange a meeting with the team in the office to discuss your requirements further, please contact us on 0131 554 6261 or email us at email@example.com
Event Recycling & Waste Management
Diamond Event Services is introducing a recycling & waste management service. This service is the first of its kind provided exclusively to the event and conference industry in Scotland.
With our partners at Changeworks we aim to recycle 100% of waste for all types of event.
We can provide three levels of service:
- Collection – specific recycling receptacles to collect your recyclable waste from your site or premises
- Organisation – working with you to draw up a waste management plan for your event.
- Management – a fully serviced waste management service.
The benefits of this scheme are:
- 100% of waste removed from site is recycled
- The amount of waste sent to landfill is reduced which in turn reduces your business costs
- Recycling promotes corporate social responsibility, boosts green credentials and promotes a positive image of your business
- Recycling can help you stand out from your competitors – giving your business the edge
If you would like to know more about our event recycling service, please ask for a detailed information pack.
phone: +44 (0) 131 554 6261
fax: +44 (0) 131 554 8092
30-38 Dalmeny Street
- Radio 1's Cooper to address commercial rivals: 22/05/2013 Radio 1 controller Ben Cooper is to address commercial radio leaders at the RadioCentre's annual co...
- Official Charts Midweek Sales Flash Top 40s: Wednesday, May 22: 22/05/2013 Today's Official Chart Midweek Sales Flash is in. Daft Punk's Random Access Memories is ahead on th...
- Sande's record breaker heading out of Top 10: 22/05/2013 Emeli Sande's Our Version Of Events looks like dropping out of the UK Top 10 this Sunday after spen...
- BPI's Taylor added to ad-funded piracy think tank: 22/05/2013 BPI chief executive Geoff Taylor and artist manager James Barton have been added to MusicTank’s upc...
- Evans to continue fronting Sony Awards: 22/05/2013 Chris Evans has been confirmed to host the Sony Radio Academy Awards for the next two years. The Ra...